So ....when should you see our Osteopaths ?
From a preventive perspective: Anytime. Women are more likely to develop chronic health issues such as migraines, arthritis, or depression. It’s important that you find a family osteopath that understands your health and can tailor treatments to fit your needs, health, and lifestyle.
From teen girls to adult women, our family osteopaths are here to offer the women in your family a variety of essential services. This is particularly important for teen girls and young women experiencing major changes to their bodies and health as they mature. At this stage in life, it’s important that you have a family osteopath to turn to that is able to provide you with the health information, education, and sensitive care you need.
Adult women & Elderly
- Pregnancy (and follow ups)
- Sciatica and leg pain (i.e back pain).
- Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP – pain or discomfort in the pelvis)
- Sacro-iliac joint pain (pain in the lower back)
- Birth trauma (difficulties during birthing, forceps, C-section).
- Rib and thoracic spinal problems (breathlessness).
- Grave’s Disease (numbness, visual disturbances, irritability).
- Autoimmune Diseases (…)
- Stroke & Heart Disease
- Cancer support
Teen girls & Adolescents
- Menstrual Pain (PMS)
- Back pain, Scoliosis, Neck pain (All body pains)
- Headaches, Migraine, Vertigo,
- Nausea, Asthma crisis (i.e ….).
- Any Type of Strains (i.e ankle, wrist, elbow….)
- Bad postures, Torticollis (over-straining of neck muscles).
- Sleep disorders (stress at school, emotional, …).
- Orthodontic pains (i.e dental appliance).
- Sports injuries, Post surgical pains
- Digestive disorders, Constipation, ….