How can Structural Osteopathy help You ?
Our osteopaths will immediately relieve your pain. But also, address the immediate cause of potential diseases (treat the disease and not only its outcomes).
The osteopath perfectly knows the structure & function of all organs of the human body along with all interrelated systems and their bio-mechanics.
This allows them to treat a very wide range of dysfunctions :
- Generalised Aches & Pains
- Back pain, lumbago
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pains (hips knee, …,)
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports/dance injuries & tensions
- Knee pain from osteoarthritis
- General, acute & chronic pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder and elbow pain / tennis elbow
How is Structural Osteopathy performed ?
It normally involves manual manipulations. These can be deep and/or gentle depending on the planned outcome.
Osteopaths may also adjust your joints using mobilization techniques. Occasionally, during the treatment there will be an audible ‘click’. This is perfectly normal. Manipulation may have beneficial effects. For back pain, it helps you return to ordinary movement and activity.